"I Brushed My teeth Five, Six Times On The First Day On My Kissing Scene", Lady Tiwa Savage Reveals

Tiwa Savage Reveals Behind-the-Scenes Details of Her First Kissing Scene in "Water and Garri"



May 28, 2024 – In a candid revelation, renowned singer and actress Tiwa Savage shared a humorous and heartfelt account of her first on-screen kissing scene for the upcoming movie "Water and Garri." Known for her musical prowess, Savage's transition to acting has been eagerly anticipated by fans and industry insiders alike.

During a recent interview, Savage recounted the nervous excitement of her debut kissing scene, which occurred on her very first day on set. "The first day on set I had my kissing scene. I’m glad it was my first day because I just went right into it," she shared. The anxiety of making a good impression was palpable, prompting an unusual yet amusing preparation ritual. "I remember in my dressing room, I brushed my teeth like five, six times because I was like I need to represent."

Despite her initial jitters, Savage praised her co-star and the entire cast for their warmth and support. "But, he was very lovely. All of the cast was. They were really really nice," she added, highlighting the camaraderie and positive atmosphere that helped ease her into the role.

"Water and Garri," a much-anticipated film, marks a significant milestone in Savage's career, showcasing her versatility beyond the music stage. Fans are eagerly awaiting her performance, intrigued by her seamless shift to acting and the personal anecdotes that make her journey even more relatable.

As the release date approaches, Savage's openness about her experiences on set adds a layer of authenticity and connection with her audience, proving that even stars like her experience nerves and go the extra mile to ensure their best performance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY DO WOMEN FIGHT OVER MEN? See The Reason Why These Ghanaian Women Were Fighting Over A Man In Public

Nigerian Football Star Kayode Olarenwaju Not the Biological Father of His Children, DNA Test Reveals

Ghanaian Comedian Funny Face Spotted with New Girlfriend, Sparks Online Debate

Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Husband Using Messages Between Him & His Side Chick